Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Good News OTH Fans


I've been waiting with baited breath to hear the fate of our favourite drama One Tree Hill.  I was most relieved back in May when it was announced that it would be back for an 8th season but then I found out it had only been picked up for half a season - seriously, how can they do that??

Well, all praise to the powers that be at the CW because it has been confirmed today that there will be a full 22 episode season for One Tree Hill this year!!!  Woo Hooo!!!

 It's a good thing that we've got a full-length season, as this may be the last Tree Hill sees of original cast members Sophia Bush (Brooke), James Lafferty (Nathan), and Bethany Joy Galeotti (Hayley), whose contracts expire this year. Oh well - let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

For now I am celebrating.


1 comment:

lopi said...

my life is complete!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...