Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vanilla Ice!

Argueably one of THE best songs of all time is Vanilla Ice's 1990 hit, 'Ice, Ice Baby'.
If you are too young to know what I'm talking about then get yourself over to You Tube and I defy you to disagree!

Poor Vanilla Ice became the butt of every bad Rap joke and became frustrated by the way his image was being manipulated by the record company. Eventually, he tried to change his image, but his records didn't do well. He struggled with drugs, attempted suicide and tried a comeback by appearing on "The Surreal Life."

Don't feel too sorry for him because he's back - but not in the way you'd think. Robert Van Winkle(Vanilla Ice) is a home remodeler and his show "The Vanilla Ice Project" launches on Thursday.

"I've been flipping homes for about 10 years," he says. "I enjoy it. I like to sit back and cross my arms and think, 'Look at what I've accomplished.'

Apparently he's pretty damn good too and the show has already been picked up for a second season. What I wouldn't give to see that show. Good on you Ice.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

that's funny! will be hunting that one down!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...