Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Could it Be True??? Not The Jonas Brothers!


My fellow Stars Hollow editor has been voicing her concerns lately that I may have developed a bit of a liking for the Jonas Brothers.
Although I scoffed at the time, she may have a point.
I have never understood the western world's love of the J Bros and could only scoff and roll my eyes, in the same way I do whenever Justin Beiber is mentioned.
Lately though there has been a subtle shift!
I guess it has been happening for a little while - it started with an episode of the boy's show, where I realised they can act and they are actually funny and happy to take the piss out of themselves, even my husband caught an episode the other night and was so impressed he actually asked us who they were.
We watched Camp Rock 2 - The Final Jam the other night and although it is not a patch on High School Musical, the Jonas Boys are appealing, funny and the musical numbers were much better than expected. In fact......

The song I can not seem to get out of my head at the moment is 'Introducing Me' by none other than Nick Jonas!!!
It took me a while to locate it but here it is for your enjoyment.

Turns out maybe I do like the Jonas Brothers after all.  Who would have thought?

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

I can't hide the fact that I do find this news rather disturbing. I know that you are extremely talented at picking young new talent, however, this time you are on a steady course to nowhere. And as you did point out yourself, two words for you, The Hansens!!!! and find a full length picture of the boys and look at the kind of weird body to leg proportions, you may just change your mind!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...