Saturday, November 6, 2010

Time For Some Keith Love


For Keith Urban, awards and hit albums have always been special, but it sure didn’t mean nearly as much before his wife, Nicole Kidman, came along. Keith tells The Herald Sun, “Those things are wonderful and I feel very fortunate to have gotten to a point in my career where I have those things as well. But I definitely had them without love in my life and they mean nothing.” Urban adds, “My instincts have always been that when my heart is in danger – or it’s vulnerable – I close up shop and start making an exit strategy and it has constantly left me less than whole. It’s a merry-go-round of unfulfillment and I am finally seeing that it’s about giving my all, which Nic is so beautiful in helping me do.”
courtesy Nashville.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...