Saturday, April 28, 2012

ROOT SHOOT MARRY - THE AVENGERS


Haven't played for awhile, but thought what  fabulous  timing with the Avengers opening this week for us to make the hard decisions in regards to some of our favourite superheroes.  These three to me, are the most appealing and i know some of you would fight me over Chris Evans not being included.  sorry he does nothing for me!  So go for it.........ROOT SHOOT OR MARRY.


Robert Downey Jr - IRON MAN

Mark Ruffalo - THE HULK

Chris Hemsworth - THOR

2 comments:

JK said...

But if you had added Chris Evens at least we could have shot him - this is too hard!!! Will need to take some time to think about it.

Anonymous said...

I would marry Robert/Tony, and Mark/Bruce but root for Chris/Thor. If you added Jermey/Clint and Chris/Steve I would marry them both so 4 out of 5 i would marry. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...