Friday, April 13, 2012

Who Will Be Grace?


Nicole Kidman is in talks to play Grace Kelly in the upcoming Grace of Monaco movie to be directed by Olivier Dahan. At first I was rather bemused by the choice but I also could not have imagined the reed thin Michelle Williams playing the voluptuous Marilyn Monroe so you never know.  She definitely can do the ice queen to perfection so I say let's give her a go.
Who would be your choice to play the late princess?  I thought January Jones could work, or maybe even Gwyneth Paltrow?

One of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, I think, is Dianna Agron - she would make a beautiful young Grace.
Whoever they chose I'm sure it will make for a fascinating film as Grace Kelly's story is absolutely made for the big screen - beauty, romance, royalty, tragedy - it doesn't get much better than that.  I am just surprised it has taken this long.

3 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

I'd love to see Rosamund Pike. I love her. She is so beautiful.

JK said...

Was she in An Education?

Anonymous said...

I think January Jones would definitely go the best, they look so alike and both have that something kind and modest in them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...