Monday, April 16, 2012

When The Past Should Stay buried!

 Yesterday some kind soul (not) posted some photos of a teenage me on Facebook that reminded me of just how hideous 80's fashions were.  After having a giggle, then feeling rather mortified that I had ever looked like that I realised that we all have photos we'd rather didn't see the light of day decades on - the trick is to embrace these earlier versions because clearly at the the time we thought we looked fabulous.  Imagine how much worse to be a celebrity and have these images pop on Google on a daily basis!  Sorry Lauren but these photos illustrate my point too well not to be shared......





If the beautiful Lauren Graham looked like this in the 80's then I suddenly feel a bit better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...