Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the healing process

In light of all this unnecessary Billy Ray hooha, and the confusion that surrounds me, I feel that I must take a break for a few days to reassess where myself and billy Ray belong in this world! So I leave you in the capable blogging hands of J while I am gone.

To aid me in this healing process, i have made a quick list of beach bodies i would like to see while on my sabbatical to Portsea! Would love to hear your thoughts and additions.


1. Matthew McConnaghy
Not to everyone's liking, however, much shirt off action and kind of fun. Bongos in the nude anyone?







2. Channing Tatum






HOT! RIGHT?


3. SEAN fARIS





Some of you may know him better as 'Dino" from 'LIFE AS WE KNOW IT', I would just like to know him!



4. TAD HAMILTON




Yes indeed, i would like to win a date with tad hamilton!\




5. TOM WILLIAMS



an old surfie fave!






6. SIMON BAKER




So cute!




7. KEVIN BACON


wHO KNEW??






8. ZAC EFRON


For my dear friend J!!!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Oh K don't leave like this ..... it's not over yet and it won't be as much fun if your not around to watch the Billy Ray is HOT votes go up!!!! Have you checked out the results so far :-)
I'm also turning my phone off tonight,don't know how you two do the late night thing at your age :-)night after night ..........
Have fun at the beach :-)

JK said...

Devastated you're leaving me - what shall I do??? Seriously!!
I'll have to live through this blog while you're gone. I hope I can do you justice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...