Thursday, February 19, 2009

You REALLY think he's cute????

We are lucky enough at Stars Hollow to have a roving reporter in the field! She is 'T', she is 14 years old, and she is our link to an age group we have long left, and a window on her generation.

Her first mission was to give us a Top 10 list. This list came about when she kept telling us all the 'spunk rats' of our era were 'gross'. I mean I'm not a huge Brad fan but you can't call him gross!!!! Even Johnnie Depp doesn't do it for her! Needless to say we then became fascinated with who teenage girls think are hot these days.

So here is 'T's

TOP 10 Hot Guys

(not hers personally but who she thinks are the general Top 10)
(I think I'll add photos in case we don't know who the hell they are)

1. chace crawford- gossip girl
I'll give you this one T - shades of the beautiful Zac and Gossip Girl is fabulous



2. zac efron- hsm, Hairspary, 17 Again
Nothing to be disputed here!!! HOT!!



3. ben mckenzie- the oc
Not sure - cute but not hot perhaps




4. adam brody- the oc, In The Land Of Women
LOVE Adam - can't believe I forgot him on my list. Well done T.



5. Matthew Werkmeister -zeke Kinski on neighbours
Who the f...??



6. cam gigandent- twilight, the oc, never back down
I think this one might just be too hot for a 14 year old girl!!!



7. david beckham- soccer player
This one's almost our age and still attracting the young girls - impressive




8. lance "buddy" franklin- hawthorn football club
Have you never seen Daniel Giansiracusa?



9. marc murphy- carlton football club
Really???? Hot??



10 aaron johnson- angus thongs and perfect snogging.
Nup! Looks too much like Shia LaBouf and he's just not hot!


So there you go. I've added my thoughts but I'd love to hear yours and I'm sure T. would too. Go nuts and tell us what you think of this list.

7 comments:

Kell said...

Cam Gigandet just has way way too much sex appeal for 14 year old girls. He is the type of MAN, I would want to keep my daughter (if I had one) away from. Those eyes are powerfully seductive.

Anonymous said...

I'm not keen on my 14 year old daughter thinking any boy or man is hot or sexy. Just as she thinks that her mum can't think any boy or man is hot. Ahhhh that generation gap that I thought would never happen with my children, but it's just nature. I say we can all(of all ages) appreciate the finer qualities of the opposite sex. Just the other day I was discussing the finer qualities of certain men with my 74 year old mother and her neighbor. We had a right giggle over it. Hopefully though my 14 year old can look at a boy and not(yet, for at least 10 years)convert it to sex, hopefully she will just be admiring.

Anonymous said...

i do feel the need to comment. I would happily just accept that these 10 fellows are what the young ladies of today desire, if 'T' had not turned up her nose so distastefully at the hottest men on the planet eg Johnny Depp etc so here goes!
I would not give eye room to 5, 8, 9 , 10 (in fact could probably run over them and not even recognise!) no.7 pretty hot, just don't say a word!
no. 3. i think i got too annoyed by his OC character to like him in real life.
no.4 i would probably run over anyone who got in my way in my efforts to get to him. move over 14 year olds. if lane can have him, so can i!
no.6 enough has been said! hot!
no.1 am loving me some GG and anyone who lives on the upper east side!
no.2 poor zac. there is a lot of cougar loving coming his way!!!

so T, I guess we can meet 1/2 way!

Kell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Firstly - K, number 7 - REALLY!!
and secondly - Kellie, Kellie, Kellie...I had such hopes for you until the Zac comment!
Thirdly - Leslie do you really think T will be 24 before she has nafarious thoughts?? Loving the fantasy world you live in. I think James lives there too as Emma is not allowed to date until about that age either!

Kell said...

To each their own J.
AND - David Beckham 'smokin' as long as he doesn't speak!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Marc Murphy. Btw dont judge me I am only young and don't want to get into a fight about who's hot and who's not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...