Tuesday, February 24, 2009

J's Fashion Favourites

These two wonderful women stood out for me last night, not only for their beauty but their grace and poise throughout the evening. Both had difficult tasks for the evening - Ann had to sing and dance in front of the world while Jen had to act like Angelina wasn't sitting front and center while she presented. Kudos to them both. And of course they both look stunning as always.



And my favourite couple of the evening will not be hard to guess - they were adorable .


And finally my secret shame - I actually liked Mylie's dress!! So shoot me! If I was fifteen I'd be so excited to wear that dress too.
Thank you to K. who hosted a fabulous Oscar's, to rival Vanity Fair and Elton's parties! And notice she got every award correct - Go K!!! See you at next year's where hopefully we'll get to see Hugh strut his stuff again.

3 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

what a great night it was! loving Hugh. Loving Sean. Loving cheeky Ben Stiller. Loving Anne Hathaway, what a cool chick. Loving Jen, just cos we love Jen! Loving zac, and thinking maybe he is engaged to Vanessa as he slicked back his hair, just like vanessa likes it!

Sadly, can't agree with J's loving of the Miley - frock and teeth too big!!!

Kell said...

MMM - Miley - Noooooooo!

Have to mention Natalie Portman, whose choice of colour was magnificent (I love Pink) and whose eye's were amazing.
I also think Mickey Rourke (I can hear the gasps from here)should rate a mention. If you can get passed the face, he looked pretty stylish and certainly stood out amongst the sea of black suits.
Personal fav was Kate Winslet. Whilst her gaspy acceptance speech was bordering on the annoying, I still found her to be the epitome of Hollywood elegance.

JK said...

Kell, I think Mickey looked pretty slick too! Good call.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...