Sunday, February 1, 2009

must love ....our 1st top ten

As co-author of 'stars hollow', i feel it my obligation to not only contribute but also comment on my fellow co-author's posts! So here are my comments on our first top ten!

Now remembering people that this is not a favourite actress list, or a 'let's got to the movies to see this actress' list but an 'I'm in the videostore wondering what to watch and there's a movie I didn't see at the cinema but will happily borrow it on video because that chick is in it' list! (ok, so I have just dated myself by my 'video' reference instead of using the more correct term of 'dvd'!) If you become a regular reader of 'stars hollow' you will see that J and I will agree on most things. There are, however, a couple that we don't eg see 'hot or not' in the right hand column. One of us thinks 'hot' and one of us thinks 'not'! I digress, but the point i am pretty much making is that I think that I would agree with j's list. Lauren Graham is a given eg loving 'bad santa', J made me sit through 'destiny', and I even gave 'evan almighty ' a crack! I wouldn't be shocked or surprised to see Emma Roberts join J's list within the next couple of years.

I myself would like to add Diane Lane. This might be a surpise to some, but think 'must love dogs', 'unfaithful' 'under the tuscan sun' and of course 'the outsiders', not many there that you would rush to the cinema for, however, more than enjoyable on a night in at home! Next time you are in the dvd store hunt down ' a walk on the moon' a delightful diane film which also has a naked viggo mortensen in it!!! So bring on 'nights in rodanthe', her next film due on dvd soon!!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

Good to see a "post" from the other author of Stars Hollow but you are wrong and I have to agree with J "he's hot" and untill you agree well just keep trying to get you to change your mind ....... if you remember there were 4 of us in the room that night and YOU were the odd one out!!! :-)

JK said...

LOVING being your co-author. As you would say - Hilarious!!

Kell said...

How about a Top 10 of actors whose movies (DVD's) you would see just because they are in it.

I love Milo (Jess) Ventimiglio, as per my previous comment (Zac). He is so hot in the Fergie clip for Big Girls don't Cry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...