Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hot Or Not?

I just couldn't let another day go past without trying to rectify an absolute travesty of justice! BILLY RAY IS HOT!
O.k. I agree that this was not his finest hour......

or this...



but you must agree that there has been a HUGE improvement in recent years.



Not only is he a loving husband and the father of dozens - ok, five - kids, most of whom seem to be well adjusted funny people, he has also turned himself from a poster child for the mullet to a songwriter and actor loved by millions - really millions - of children (and their mums) around the world.
Impressive Huh!



And in regards to the mullet - let's face it where would fashion be without it. He is a trendsetter! If you don't believe me have a look at these people who do agree with me....

John Stamos ran with a mullet in Full House! Uncle Jesse just would not have been the same with a short back and sides. And he's HOT.


Andre had Billy Ray hair for years and you must admit the mullet years were the heyday years. The little man got rid of the mullet, hooked up with Brooke and disappeared from tennis! Billy Ray knew best.


Our own Jason Donovan, (and Kylie, for that matter) used Billy Ray as his muse and I'm sure the screaming teenage girls flocking to a certain Melbourne suburb were pretty happy with his choice.

Even the beautiful man from Caboolture - Mr Keith Urban - sported the Billy Ray. Thank god it was only short lived!
It pains me to do it but here he is............



I hope I have now proved to you that not only is Billy Ray HOT, he is also a gifted man who has had a massive influence on our cultural landscape! Now go and vote people and make sure it's a HOT for Billy Ray!!

9 comments:

Ally said...

My mobile has just rung and as you can imagine as it's just before 11pm on a tue night I thought my luck had changed and yes Billy Ray was reading this Blog and wanted to fix my Achey Breaky Heart ........ but No!!! It was J telling me the war continued via the Stars Hollow blog and I needed to catch up,so here I am typing away .......Three days to go K,come on admit you've danced away to Billy Ray??? and you have to admit that in some if not all of the photos J has posted he's HOT!!!!!!

dancing in beaumont said...

dear j, I have truly loved blogging with you, even though it has been brief, but I just think that you have changed and we just seem to be heading in different directions, and I hope that one day we can be friends again, but I think I am going to have to end this........

JK said...

Ooooh! My Achy Breaky Heart!!!! Don't leave me over Billy Ray - he's not worth it. Just admit he's hot and we can carry on as normal...

Ally said...

Come on K we all know you need J she's the only one that really really gets what you 2 go on about the rest of us just try!!!!!! And just think in 3 days Billy Ray will be another distant memory .....and we'll be on to debating if Zac's hot or NOT!!! :-)

dancing in beaumont said...

i am kind of just shocked to be honest. I have gone though the last 20 years, thinking Billy ray was a joke and had every reason to believe that my peers and friends felt the same way. To be confronted in the same room as 3 people I know and love who all think BR is hot, well, I guess my little old world and the way I liked it, has been tipped upside down. Next thing I know you'll be singing Richard Marx songs and dragging out old posters of Micheal Bolton. The fact J, that you were prepared to share that photo of your beloved Keith to prove a point, sincerely frightens me! This craziness needs to end!!!!!!

JK said...

I'm laughing too hard to be able to post another comment... and laughing hysterically on my own is starting to scare my husband!

Anonymous said...

ok jen - you got me - he has evolved into something ever-so-slightly-hot.but the memories just wont fade.
Im not fully convinced but am sure to have nightmares tonihgt over poor keith....of poor keith...but uncle jesse...oh yeah!!! Another favourite mulletted boy was scott baiou (?) - Charles in Charge !! I think he had a mullett.....mmmm now im daydreaming about 80s hot men ...can that be the next top ten - top ten 80s heartthrobs....i can give you 20 right now....

Kell said...

Lets face it. Here in Aus, the man would just be a distant memory if not for Miley and that 'wanna be Joey Ramone' son of his in Metro Station. Is it Chase ?????

Anonymous said...

Ok Jen you nut !! I did as you asked and have no idea what it will achieve in the end but hope it helps!!

Good to see nothing has really changed re your stargazing (except technology that is) since I left our Richmond residence together nearly 10 years ago!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...