Thursday, February 12, 2009

Results Are In

The votes are in and counted and there has been a landslide victory. Mr Billy Ray Cyrus is beyond any shadow of a doubt HOT!!!

Now some people may think that sending an email begging people to vote HOT for Billy Ray may be considered cheating - I disagree. I just know that all those people would have voted, they just needed to be made aware that there was a survey in progress.

We also had a comprehensive victory for Edward Cullen who romped it in over Jacob Black. I expected this result but I still stand by my vote for Jacob and no floppy-haired vampire will change my mind. How on earth can you prefer a boyfriend who is freezing cold to touch and feels like marble, over a hotblooded werewolf with a cheeky sense of humour?? I think I'll repeat that vote after all 4 movies have been released. Jacob will no doubt pick up a few more supporters by then.

3 comments:

Kell said...

Where did you find that amazing picture?

Anonymous said...

It's great isn't it. Stumbled across it while googling! Amazing what you can find if you waste enough time!

Anonymous said...

you have 71% on HOT, and a total of 27 votes.
I'm not sure I need to vote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...