Saturday, October 10, 2009

the hardships of the Gos!



Ryan Gosling was nearly kicked to the curb by Disney during the now infamous The All New Mickey Mouse Club days in 1992 over his obsession with sex - at the tender age of 12.

The mothers thought he was too bad of an influence on his fellow child entertainers, (like Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera to name a few) so a group of mothers teamed up to launch a campaign to get Gosling kicked off the show.

“I was just telling them what I’d heard about sex, you know, positions and stuff.”

“Disney had a meeting with me, and they were like, ‘You’re not Disney material. We’re gonna kick you off the show if you say anything sexual again.’ I’m f**king 12! All I care about is sex! How can I not talk about it? I don’t know what they expected.”

2 comments:

Ally said...

Ok I'm going to leave you two to do your thing,but i'll check 1st thing in the morning for updates ......... thanks for the entertainment on a Sat night :-)

JK said...

That's hilarious - go the Gos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...