Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GLEE News! I'm full of news today...

“Glee,” the Live Show: It might happen, the show’s co-creator told Entertainment Weekly, when production of this season’s show wraps next year. With iTunes briskly selling songs the “Glee” kids sing and an album planned for next month, there have been early discussions about sending the cast out on the road to do concerts. [EW]

I will be buying the album and tickets to the concert - I can't imagine anything more fun.

Check out my absolute favourite Glee bit...


2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I love this too!! Its so funny that it makes me laugh out loud - Brilliant!

Kell said...

I unfortunately have missed the whole Glee phenomenon so far, and not by choice either. Think I will wait for the DVD as I am sure someone close the Starshollow will purchase it at some point??????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...