Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A bit of housekeeping!



It has been remiss of me not to mention our latest poll. The boys of Gossip Girl. So who do you love??? Overwhelmingly, and scoring half the votes was Nate (CHACE CRAWFORD), who coincidentally has been named one of the 'most beautiful people of this decade' by Interview Magazine. (yes, we trust these people, they brought us half naked, dirty, muscly, grown up Zac) Zac was also named in the top 20 alongside Colin Farrell, Jake G, Natalie Portman etc

Coming in second place in a tie was Dan and Chcuk. Absolutely intriguing, I myself am a Rufus man, who placed last, but I guess this frees him up a little with not so much demand!!!


Am happy to take any excuse for a hot Colin pic!

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

I voted for Rufus too - but I reckon that he is man enough for both of us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...