Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fave films of 2009

Well, it seems everyone is making lists at this time of year. So thought I might give mention to a couple of ripper films from 2009. Was thinking about attempting my fave films of the decade, but clearly, became overwhelmed at the thought of that process.

So here a few of my faves from 2009, in no particular order.'

500 DAYS OF SUMMER

AN EDUCATION

GRAN TURINO

BALIBO

And of course 17 AGAIN


FAVE FILM MOMENT OF THE YEAR

Sitting 2 feet away from Zac at the 17 AGAIN premiere!

Close second would be chatting with Viggo at the GOOD Q and A.

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

500 days of Summer was my favourite too!
I also loved The Hangover, Young Victoria and Beautiful Kate.
Sadly I missed "An Education" will have to make sure I get it on DVD.
Am looking forward to seeing more movies with the Stars Hollow crew in 2010

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...