Monday, December 14, 2009

A Public Apology to Nicole Kidman

I am the first one to admit that I haven't exactly been 'on board' with the whole 'Keith and Nicole' thing. I was of course wildly jealous, but I also had my reservation about his choice of bride! I think I got caught up in the Tom thing and the face thing and forgot about the woman.

I have decided to put all this behind me and fully embrace Mrs Urban for a couple of reasons. Number one being the obvious love and respect Keith has for her, and I'm happy to follow Keith's lead in all matters! Number two, she stood by Keith at a time when he was at a low point and she never wavered - impressive. Number three was this comment that I read yesterday -

Q. How do you handle female fans screaming for your husband?

A. I love him so much, so to see that other people love him and appreciate him... I feel like I love them back.

Now I reckon it takes a pretty special partner to be that comfortable with a situation which has to be pretty tough. I love that she is so secure in her relationship, and adores her husband so much that she is just thrilled that others see how special he is too.

So Nicole, I apologise and from now on you will get no hesitations from me and I wish you all the best and thank you for the love you show my Keith!
J.

5 comments:

Lizeylou said...

That's very mature of you J, Here's hoping she is that understanding if you ever get your hands on him!

dancing in beaumont said...

hilarious!!

JK said...

Was aiming for 'sincere' not 'hilarious'!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sincerely hilarious!

JK said...

Do you think she's read it yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...