Saturday, February 12, 2011

Big News In Smallville!!!

Those of us who are Smallville obsessed have just breathed an enormous sigh of relief.

After nearly a year of will-he-or-won’t-he speculation, Michael Rosenbaum finally agreed to reprise his role as Smallville‘s Lex Luthor in the two-hour season finale.



“I’m delighted to return for the series finale, I’m simply doing it for all of the fans out there who made Smallville the great success it is. I appreciate all of their passion, their relentlessness, and even their threats. Ha ha.” said Michael.
"I can’t wait to hug the old crew back in Vancouver one last time and see all of my old friends once again. Oh, and for Lex to become the bad-ass he’s destined to be.”

That has made my day because how on earth can you contemplate wrapping up the Smallville story without Lex Luthor?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...