Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brett Climo




For those not familiar with the gorgeous Brett Climo, take your mind back a few years, think 'A Country Practice', 'Snowy River', 'Flying Doctors', it seemed like he was on our screens constantly in Aussie dramas in the 80's and 90's, and although he seems to have always found work, he hasn't been as prominent of late. I have spotted him in ads for the new "Underbelly' that will be on our screens this week, and although I won't be watching it, I hope he does well, as I'd like to see him making a more permanent presence on our tv screens. I must say, I spotted him early and had a mad crush on him after seeing him in a Libra ad, boy on a bike? Anyone? and it was the start of a lovely crush! Yay Brett Climo.

7 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I saw Brett last weekend at the beach ... well I think it was him. Was weird - I had to do a double take.

kate.o.d said...

though i was young, i had a massive crush on him in country practice. sigh!

JK said...

I'm afraid he never did it for me. A bit 'chess club'

Kell said...

He used to come into Daimaru and sit at Aroma's for coffee. Many a time I would stare across the sales floor admiring him.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you cool rider - nice face but a bit pretty boy. Although he looks a little rougher with age I noticed as I flashed past underbelly this evening.

mirjam said...

We still have a massive crush on him!!!!!!!
We have been in Melbourne 2 years ago.
Unfortunately we never see him walking anywhere or see him drinking coffee!;(

Joyce en Mirjam from the Netherlands!

Joyce and Mirjam said...

Hello mates!
We just saw Brett in Underbelly; tell them lucifer was here! We saw it on dvd in a cold, snowy Holland! We are speachless....wow, what a amazing job from our(?) Brett!! Al those years...we keep supporting him, even when he wore his brown dress on a Elephant..no that's a dutch joke! hahaha! We started to adore him when he flew into our hearts with the Nomad! And now 20 years later, we still love him!!!!! Thank you Brett!

Mirjam and Joyce from the Netherlands

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...