Thursday, February 3, 2011

Josh Heads To Dallas


Recently I was looking back over my 'Predictions' and wondering what had happened to one of them - Josh Henderson.


I had been impressed with him in 'the Jerk Theory' and was surprised he hadn't been back on our radar --- well I spoke too soon.  as fate would have it Josh is back in the news.  He has just been cast in the re-boot of DALLAS.  Yes, Dallas, JR Ewing, big hats, big hair, and loads of drama... 
Josh will star as J.R.’s son, John Ross.
The new Dallas plot follows John and Christopher, Bobby and Pam Ewing’s adopted son, who clash over the future of the Ewing dynasty while the fate of Southfork itself weighs in the balance.

Sounds fabulous and even has a few of the originals signed on - Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray who all starred on the original series.  I will definitely tuning in to see the drama that will no doubt unfold.
Nice work Josh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...