Wednesday, February 2, 2011

well hello Charlie Hunnam







I was flicking through the Sundance edition of the Hollywood Reporter today and caught a glimpse of Liv Tyler kissing a rather handsome boy. After further investigation, it was revealed that it was none other than Charlie Hunnam, who is to soon be seen in a film called THE LEDGE with Liv Tyler and Patrick
Wilson (most recently seen as Rachel Mcadams boyfriend in MORNING GLORY). He also stars in SONS OF ANARCHY.

What most excited me about this discovery was the fact that Charlie played Nathan Maloney in the UK version of QUEER AS FOLK. In my opinion, although a much shorter series than its US copycat version, it is a much superior production. Nathan was the gorgeous teen who fell hopelessly in love with the ruthless Stuart. This is a great series if you ever get the chance to catch it, (came out around 1999) But apparently Charlie is no longer a young english boy, he is a 30 year old lovely man and pretty god damn hot!

1 comment:

JK said...

I like your work - superior spotting. I do remember him from queer as folk - my he has grown up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...