Saturday, February 5, 2011

WE SAY - NO MORE RYAN

Now I love a bit of Ryan Gosling but an intervention is definitely in order.  My dear co-editor has crossed the line and it is time for action.  Previously I have threatened to counter her Ryan posts with Billy-Ray posts but I think the time has come to really pull out the big guns!  To that end I give you a man who I happen to know my co-editor finds repulsive.....

MEATLOAF!!!




Hopefully this will give us a few days reprieve from Gosling posts and if not then just be warned that although Meatloaf  may make your eyeballs bleed, it will be worth it in the end.

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

seriously cannot believe you would stoop so low. there hashardly been any ryan lately and clearly was warranted. you are so wrong lady!

kate.o.d said...

WE LOVE RYAN! GIVE US RYAN!

p.s. at my new local cafe there's a waiter who looks a little like ryan. excellent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...