Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our true love




On the cover of HEALTH magazine this month. And, disappointingly, she does actually sound pretty healthy. I have been known to confuse Lauren and Lorelai, and truly expect them to almost be the same person, so I was a little shocked after reading this article to find Lauren, eating brown rice and tuna, making her own juice drinks and doing much exercise everyday. Things I doubt Lorelai would have ever considered! Anyway, she sounds pretty happy and mentions boyfriend Peter Krause several times, so that must be going well. Yay!!!


On which celeb inspires her the most: “Sandra Bullock. She looks really great and not fake. And I think she has dignity and has handled her public life really well.”

On feeling body confident: “Well, part of my job is pretending. And I’ve honestly never led with my looks. I’ve always thought my strengths were I’m smart, and I have a good sense of humor. I definitely struggle with feeling confident…I always still feel like I’m in high school: ‘Did I wear the right thing? Do I look OK? Did I walk funny?’”

On what trend she’s not into: “I’m not a Facebook or Twitter person. I still write letters and send invitations on actual stationary.”

On the first show she’ll pick to watch off TiVo: “It’s a TiVo toss-up between real estate shows and Mad Men. I also love Glee. I’m a geek for a TV musical, too!”

1 comment:

JK said...

She loves a TV musicals - that must mean she secretly loves High School Musical!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...