Thursday, March 18, 2010

CLEO Bachelor Of The Year

It's that time of the year and the 50 finalists have been announced. I can't show you all of them but here are the ones that caught my eye.
Matthew McDonald - MTV project accountant
John Steffensen - Athlete

Francis Coady - Director of Bondi Short Film Festival

Filex Forest - Runs clothing labels

Dave Dawes - Physio and golf marketing

Owen Wright - Surfer

Blake Headland - Fabric wholesaler

Dan Trotter - TV presenter

Curtis Stone - Chef

Daniel Garofali - Dancer

6 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I am LOVING this issue of Cleo - and you have my 2 favourites listed
Matthew McDonald - GORGEOUS
and Mr Dave Dawes - HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Phew .... Might need to have a cold drink I think!

JK said...

Matt McDonald for me I think.

Lesley said...

I agreee with Liza I like Mr Dave Dawes

Anonymous said...

hmmm....blake the fabric wholesaler..the chicks in spotlight certainly dont look like that...i think i need a new fabric supplier !

Anonymous said...

daniel garofali is the best for sure ...rraaauwwww

Anonymous said...

Daniel Garofali most definately got my vote for the bachelor of the year,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...