Sunday, March 14, 2010

Very Relieved

After my post about the renewal of Smallville for a 10th season I started to think about the poor bloke who plays Lex Luthor. In case you've never seen it, Lex is the dude with the very bald head.
My concern was that Michael Rosenbaum has had to be bald for ten years! That has to be tough. After watching a couple of episodes tonight I decided to google Michael and I was very relieved to see that he has indeed had hair over the years.


I still haven't worked out if he grows it back in the off season or if he wears a bald cap (which I doubt) I'll have to keep working on it.

By the way tonight's episode featured our friend Sean Faris as a tortured werewolf/poet!! Love it when randoms pop up.

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

Little Sean, so cute!!

I think I prefer Lex with no hair!

Lesley said...

Funny I prefer him with hair

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...