Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exciting Zac news

Yes, the man (I use the term loosely), will be back on our shores in September. Here to promote CHARLIE ST CLOUD. Most exciting. So J and I have a new project! For those who have been following for a while, you may know, that for the last 2 premieres he has attended in Melbourne, J and I have managed to secure front row seats, about 3 feet away from the Z man, thus, our project ove the next few months is to secure tix to the red carpet event and try to do it again! We will keep you posted with our progress!

Here he is in Malibu yesterday, looking mighty cute!


3 comments:

JK said...

I get nervous just thinking about it!
How's the growth he's running with - very manly! Never seen him this unshaven.

Lizeylou said...

I think the 2nd picture - with Vanessa - is my favourite of him for a while. Dont care that she is in it, but I like the stubble, makes him much more appealing to me.
Surely he knows you guys by now, and will be delivering your tickets personally!!

Anonymous said...

HE. LOOKS. AMAZING.!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...