Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rumours

I have been asked about a couple of rumours that are flying around at the moment!

The first being a Jake and Rachel hook up. I, personally, think that this could be quite an adorable union. Although I am in love with Ryan, and I loved the Mcgosling days (picture best kiss at MTV awards), I am more than happy for Rach to hook up with Jake. Watch the following video taken on Oscar night and try to tell me there is not something going on, and if there's not, there soon will be! Watch how Rachel looks at Jake and gets all silly and giggly, like a girl who wants it from the boy standing in front of her!!!! So, although nothing is confirmed, it might be on! Remember Jake and Reece never really confirmed!



Secondly is a rumour I can barely address. Ryan hooking up with Casey Labow. She hasn't done much yet, a few eps of CSI or something, but she is very pretty! Apparently spotted out to dinner with his arm around her and feeding her pasta. (must say i'm not into other people feeding me, even if it was Ryan gosling) So again, not confirmed but may be likely!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Feeling very relieved about the news that this was a false report (Ryan and Casey).

As much as I'd like to see another McGosling reunion, I think I'd be ok with Rachel and Jake. I noticed the giddiness too. I think there may be something there. Interesting!

Lizeylou said...

I would love Jake and Rachel to hook up - think that is one to watch for sure....reckon I would go a bit giggly talking to him too!

Very cute of him to carry her purse - A real gentleman!!

JK said...

I hope they read all these blogs and realise it's a very good idea. Very cute together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...