Saturday, March 13, 2010

Root Shoot Marry

In honour of the release of the new movie - The Bounty Hunter here are your choices for R.S.M.

Jen's Leading Men....

Marley and Me and Owen Wilson

Bounty's Mr Gerard Butler

He's Just Not That In To you - Mr Ben Affleck


and so as not to be accused of being sexist here are Gerard's leading ladies for you to choose from..

Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life starring Angelina Jolie


RocknRolla - Thandie Newton

The Ugly Truth - Katherine Heigl


Decisions to be made so get your thinking caps on.

4 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

Bloody hard one lady!

I can do the chicks. Root Angie, Shoot Katherine and marry Thandie (have loved her since FLIRTING.

The boys I am still working on. I have to be careful, because Ben is Matt's best mate, so if I shoot him, he will hate me, if i root him, he will think I'm a slut and if i marry him, at least I would get to hang out with Matt I suppose.

Owen, I have always been curious about but I'm not sure he is table enough for marriage. Still a little undecided about Gerard. Basically, I am still working this one out!

Lizeylou said...

You make me laugh K!!
For me the boys is the easy one

Root Gerard
Shoot Owen
Marry Ben

as for the ladies

Not sure about Katherine or Thandi but would definitely shoot Ange - Cant bloody stand her!!!

Lesley said...

Me too! gerard maybe

Ally said...

Root Gerard
Shoot Owen
Marry Ben

As for the girls I'm with Lizey don't care but SHOOT Ange - Pls!!!!

P.S Girls i love Root,Shoot and Marry so thanks for keeping them coming!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...