Sunday, March 21, 2010

More From Reece


There is a chance that we may be getting another Reece Witherspoon classic romantic comedy soon. The movie will be based on ThePioneerWoman.com, a blog by Ree Drummond that details “how a detour on a trip from L.A. to Chicago led her to Oklahoma. There, she met the cowboy of her dreams and transformed from spoiled city girl to domestic ranch wife.”
Check out Ree’s blog at
ThePioneerWoman.com! I've been a fan for a while and I think you'll enjoy her humour, and her photos are amazing.

This sounds like a perfect movie for Reece with shades of 'Sweet Home Alabama' which is never a bad thing.

In Ree's words - 'Much of the interest centered less around me and my chronic laundry tragedies and much more around the suggestion that the lovely Reese Witherspoon would be portraying me in the movie. I can confirm that Reese is interested in the project, but has not officially committed to it—logic would dictate that she might need to read a screenplay first, which would require that a certain maladjusted redheaded ranch wife might need to finish the book first. '

Photo - The Pioneer Woman

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...