Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Back

Which means there may be a little less Ryan but I'm sure you'll cope.  I'm not the only one back from holidays - lots of our favourite TV gems are back in the next week or so and we even have some new favourites starting.

To begin the TV fest here is a promo for the season return of the fabulously dysfunctional New York brats at Gossip Girl which premieres on January 24th for those of you waiting to download it from the US!



Looks Like I'd better catch up with what's going on in the Upper East Side - Chace Crawford needs my attention!

The very next day - 25th Jan - we get to see just what happens to the sexual tension between Marti and Dan on HELLCATS.  There is nothing quite like a couple who should be together but never quite do, episode after episode - think Rachael and Ross, Lucas and Peyton, Clark and Lois - it's a formula guaranteed to get viewers tuning in every week and it's definitely working for me on HELLCATS.



Exciting news for Australian viewers with the launch of Channel 11 tomorrow!  Not only will the fabulous SMALLVILLE feature, but 90210 is finally getting a go on Australian Television.  Can't wait!!
ONE TREE HILL also returns in January but more about that later...



But my personal favourite return is that of GREEK for it's final season.  I'm devastated that it's coming to an end but I must admit that they have been smart to end it when the characters finish up at Cyprus Rhodes College rather than trying to follow them into their new lives.  It's a mistake many shows have made and it rarely works. 
So I will just have to enjoy it while it lasts and resign myself to reruns for my 'Cappie' fix.  It airs tonight so you know what I'll be doing!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...