Thursday, January 6, 2011

People's choice

Just watching the 'People's Choice Awards", and if you read stars hollow very often, you will know I love an awards show, however, this is probably one of the lamest, however, many stars do turn up for it, although many are not sitting through, they appear on stage and then disappear.

No real highlights thus far! Although Johnny Depp turned up to acdcept award, that excited me!

a comment on Zac's hair, the buzz is not working for me, Zac always works for me, but its almost a little like Samson, I think he has lost some of his power since his hair was cut off. He does look pretty cute with Emma Roberts below, and he did make sure he was photographed with many different chicks!!!

1 comment:

JK said...

How dare you - Zac is hot ALWAYS. Even with a crew cut and extra Kgs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...