Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Water For Elephants



I hadn't been all that fussed about this film but after seeing this trailer I'm definitely on board.  It looks magical, romantic, and it has Reece - must admit Rob isn't looking too bad either.

 Water for Elephants presents an unexpected romance in a uniquely compelling setting. Veterinary school student Jacob meets and falls in love with Marlena, a star performer in a circus of a bygone era. They discover beauty amidst the world of the Big Top, and come together through their compassion for a special elephant. Against all odds -- including the wrath of Marlena's charismatic but dangerous husband, August -- Jacob and Marlena find lifelong love.

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

I wasn't sure whether this one was going to be any good but now that I have seen this trailer think I will have to go and see it - plus it's got Rob.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...