Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My friend, the stalker

I have a great friend, who a little like myself (!) loves to be obsessed by celebrities and indeed has a great love of film and in particular the 80's.

She has most pleasingly shared her latest stalkings with me, and I know will be more than happy to share the delights of her journey. (just don't steal her thunder!!)

See if you can recognise him. Below is a current photo and job description for this handsome fellow!



Camelot's sole proprietor and principal inspector, is eminently qualified to inspect your home. If the time has come to have your home inspected, don't be shy about giving him a call to set up an appointment. He will be more than happy to discuss the inspection process with you, and address any additional questions or concerns that you might have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...