Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Fav Couple



I have my 'Miley Cyrus' tickets in my hot little hands and I'm quietly hoping Mr Hemsworth turns up to support her.  He is a Melbourne boy after all so I could get lucky.
Miley Cyrus is  performing her Gypsy Heart world tour for the next several months. Turns out she and Liam have got the long-distance relationship thing sussed and are skyping their little hearts out .
Apparently "They are dating and really not worrying about being apart." The source also added, "They understand each other's schedules and will do what they have to do to make it work. There are no problems."   Move over Beiber - I'm waiting for Miley!

3 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Liam is one sexy dude!!

Jose moks said...

perfect match........kudos

dancing in beaumont said...

Hot! Cute puppy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...