Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tobey Or Andrew?

While we are on the topic of 'things I just don't get' - I have never understood the appalling casting of old limpy - Tobey Maguire in Spiderman.  Terrible.  I know Peter Parker is supposed to be far from the coolest guy on the street but seriously even I couldn't suspend disbelief long enough to pretend Tobey could be anything but a complete nerd, even in a really cool suit.
It is with great relief that I applaud the casting of the delightful Andrew Garfield for the re-boot.  Still dorky but Oh so cute.
Here are some pics of Andrew and Emma Stone filming at the moment.


I adore Kirsten Dunst but I think Emma will be perfect.. These two may just reignite my interest in Spidey which took a bit of a beating after the last movie.

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

i think Andrew will be ace in this. And have you seen his butt in the suit?? Nice!!! Tobey clearly can't act and is not goodlooking, lucky he married well!!!

Lizeylou said...

cant say I am a Spiderman fan at all, but I love Emma - does that count?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...