Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Magic Mike

'Dancing In Beaumont' alerted me to this film a while back but I have only just managed to get my chin off the floor to blog about it.  Mr Alex Pettyfer and Mr Channing Tatum are teaming up to play strippers!!  I KNOW! 
In the movie Alex will play a young dancer who is taught how to hustle and dance by an older more experienced stripper played by Channing Tatum.  The story is actually based on Tatumn's own experiences as a male dancer when he was 19. 
I'm assuming that this means lots of 'shirts off' action by the boys.  Nice.

Alex has been receiving heaps of bad press of late due to bratty behaviour on and off set but I'm not holding that against him just yet - not until after this film at least.

The film is being directed by Steven Soderbergh, (Oceans Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen, Erin Brockovich, The Good German) and is in pre-production.

















        

  Mr Pettyfer                                                     Mr Tatum

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

For those ab's I could forgive all bratty behaviour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...