Saturday, May 14, 2011

Justin Bieber - What a Pleasant Surprise

I just watched Never Say Never and I must say I think I can feel a little fever coming on!!!


I know I won't be able to convince you so I won't try but if you do find yourself watching this movie you will discover a lovely boy who has worked hard to follow his dream and stays grounded due to a mother he adores and grandparents who have supported him daily all his life. 
I may never be a fan of his music, or feel the the love that millions of teen girls around the world are experiencing but I will no longer mock or knock him.  I will follow his career with interest - a sweet boy who shows strength of character and a true appreciation of his fans.  Nice work Justin.

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

Baby baby baby ohhhh ... am sure he is lovely but cant say that I am in a rush to see this movie. I do like that he loves his Mum though - always love a boy who is nice to his mum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...