Friday, May 27, 2011

Justin & Selena

You've got to give the people what they want and I happen to know that at least a couple of our regular readers are Beiber Believers and as I am fairly partial to the boy's girlfriend Selena Gomez I thought why not have a look at what the lovebirds are up to.


They've just arrived in Hawaii for a holiday but don't worry - they are both travelling with their parents so all is kosher.

By the way I need to say something about Justin's new tatt.  I may be old-school but I thought ink was supposed be a little tough -  the Beib's latest sticker reportedly says 'Jesus' in Hebrew!  doesn't that defeat the purpose?
This tatt joins the tiny seagull he got for his 16th birthday (apparently his Dad and uncle have the same tatt).

2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Love her bikini ... now if only I had that body!

Anonymous said...

I do adore your Beiber posts....shame I miss them until you tell me about them!!
I love them as a couple they are SO cute....and yes he is a very religious boy - so the jesus tatt doesnt suprise me!! And did you know that poor sELena has been recieving death threats since these photos were released!! I promise it wasn't me! xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...