Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A good get in the good wife

Have just watched the first ep of THE GOOD WIFE which debuted on Channel 10 on Sunday night. my main reason for watching was to get a glance of a Gilmore alumni on the tv screen again. Always lovely to spot a GG friend again. Matt Czuchry is the man, you may remember him as Logan, one of rory's fella's! (by the way, did you know he dated Kate Bosworth for a couple of years??- just found this out myself)

Anyway, he plays a little upstart, and wasn't in it much. The show is definitely worth another look, so I'll give it another go next week and see how it goes!

While watching the show, the fellow pictured below, looked very familiar to me. If you know J or I at all, you will know that we have to know where people have come from or their connections to others etc. So, finally it clicked, he was Knox Overstreet in DEAD POETS SOCIETY. A great get, if I may say so myself!!!! Loved Dead Poets, it's a fave film of mine. Apparently he is still good buddies with Ethan, love this!

THIS IS NOW


THAT WAS THEN

2 comments:

JK said...

Wow - I am impressed with your spotting. I would not have got that, although I did spot Amy Adams in Smallville so I was pleased with that.

Lesley said...

coincidentally I am just up to rory dating logan on GG and then I watched good wife, how is that for timing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...