Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Keanu

Here is a Keanu happy snap for those who doubted one existed. How cute is he.


I agree that it is quite rare to find a candid snap of Keanu looking cheerful but I do think we should cut him some slack -

In December 1999, Reeves' girlfriend Jennifer Syme gave birth to a stillborn daughter who was named Ava Archer Syme-Reeves.

As if that wasn't enough, in April 2001, Jennifer was killed in a car accident. She was buried next to their daughter.

Keanu was then sued by a paparazzi just to top off a great couple of years.
Oh, and River Phoenix was his best friend -

No wonder he often looks sad.
.
Classic Keanu quotes -
My name can't be THAT tough to pronounce!

I'm a meathead, man. You've got smart people, and you've got dumb people. I just happen to be dumb.

I'm sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.

It's always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you're seeing the most beautiful thing on God's Earth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, the man has experienced more grief in such a short span of time than most people have over a lifetime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...