Thursday, February 18, 2010

Liam, sounds a little ashamed of his humble beginnings....


Liam Hemsworth dons a sharp BOSS Black suit in this new shot from the March 2010 issue of Details magazine.

The 19-year-old Aussie actor opens up to the mag on the roles he really doesn’t want you to see. Liam shared, “I played a paraplegic on a show called Neighbours. Just turned up on set, sat in a wheelchair. The producer came up to me one day and said, ‘We have to cut around that entire scene because your leg was moving’”

Another one? “I did another show called Satisfaction, about upper-class prostitutes. I played a 16-year-old who hires a prostitute. I was butt naked in front of 50 people, which is totally comfortable.”

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/02/17/liam-hemsworth-doesnt-see-satisfaction/#ixzz0ft8J5n4y

I have seen the SATISFACTION ep, he's hot in it!!!!!

1 comment:

JK said...

You're really not an actor until you've done some time on Neighbours. Embrace it Liam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...