Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lauren Graham is Back

The very, very clever and discerning people at More Magazine have put Lauren on their latest cover, and she looks amazing.


There is an interview with Lauren inside and I have taken an excerpt dealing with Lauren's love life ....

“I’ve only connected with people I met by accident,” she says. “My first boyfriend in high school was the guy who sat in front of me, because, you know, alphabetically we were soul mates. I looked at the back of his head long enough that I was like, ‘I think I’m in love with you.’ ” Any pressure she might feel about settling down is external, not internal. “What is so funny to me is I’m in a profession where two percent of people are working, yet there’s still this implication that you’re not completely successful if you’re single and in your forties," she says. "Well, why not? I wanted a horse when I was growing up too. Does that mean I’m not successful, because I don’t have a horse?" She hasn't closed the door on any possibilities: “At this point I would probably meet someone who had kids or whatever, and that’s totally interesting to me.”
.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

she looks more beautiful than ever

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...