Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have a question for you....

I love kate winslet. Always have. i think she is a great actor and seems pretty cool. her attitude has always impressed me, especially when it comes to size and the natural woman. Now here comes the question......Have a look at this photo.....natural?....there's something not quite right. she looks different? do you think so? Or is it just some makeup trickery? I don't want to feel sad about my kate, so your opinions will be most appreciated!

5 comments:

JK said...

Really? Her eyes maybe. Close call.

Lesley said...

Is it her right eye

Caitlin Boyce said...

she looks like a man in drag - i reckon she's had work

Kell said...

eye lift definitely

Anonymous said...

no no no....thats so disappointing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...