Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein Underwear's spring campaign features none other than Kellan Lutz, the Vampire with the pecs from god!
To celebrate this wonderful wonderful campaign that gives us joy every year I thought we'd have a look back at other campaigns and see who our favourite is. If I've missed your favourite let me know and I'll add him to the line-up.
Kellan Lutz

Travis Fimmel

Jamie Dornan

Garrett Neff

Freddie Ljungberg

Djimon Aounsou

Marky Mark
Now it's decision time - who are you going home with??

7 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

That's some serious decision making right there!!!

would find it pretty difficult to go past Djimon, with a very close 2nd to Travis!

Lesley said...

Well that's just not fair that we have to choose, I'm taking them all home

JK said...

I've had to think about this for most of the day and I think I have finally chosen. Freddie is my final choice although Jamie and Travis are up there. But then there's Djimon and Mark, and Garrett and Kellan, and oh lordy my head is about to explode...

JK said...

By the way - take a good look at the SIZE of Travis - they certainly breed them big in Australia!!!

dancing in beaumont said...

i know why you like freddy, he is closest looking to a certain kiely

Caitlin Boyce said...

i'm with you chrissa, has to be Djimon.

JK said...

Now you mention it K! There is a slight similarity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...