Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sophia Bush Affects Others The Same Way!

Due to my love of all things 'Bush', I was reading various blogs metioning the lovely lady and came across this particularly hilarious one. This man has captured perfectly how I would feel about Sophia if I was a bloke! And it made me giggle!


'Sophia Bush showed up to Fashion Week in NYC and when he saw her, my penis did that thing where he giggled then punched me in the arm, because he thinks she's the most freakin adorable thing in Hollywood. She makes me want to learn calligraphy so I can write her love letters that I read to her while she's eating chocolate strawberries in the rose petal and champagne bath I made for her. Of course, then I'd bend her over a couch and use her hair as reins, too, but then it would be out of love you see. I'm so romantic! '

3 comments:

Kell said...

That's hilarious Jen. Such a blokes point of view. Love it!

Anonymous said...

funny ...but the hair as reins is a bit rough !

Lizeylou said...

BRILLIANT! Reckon most guys would do the same. She is stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...