Sunday, February 21, 2010

retro sunday with a little root, shoot or marry mixed

There's been some interest in a new ROOT, SHOOT OR MARRY, and as I've had a big weekend and don't have a 'retro sunday' in me today, i'm mixing both together.

ROOT SHOOT OR MARRY - ST ELMO'S FIRE EDITION

In recent days, i have taken part in a discussion about our fave boys from ST ELMOS FIRE and BREAKFAST CLUB . I find it so intriguing that everyone has such different tastes.

So anyway, here it is!!! ROOT, SHOOT OR MARRY????

Andrew McCarthy

Judd Nelson

Rob Lowe

6 comments:

HollyB said...

Root Rob, shoot Judd, marry McCarthy OR root & marry Rob..lol

JK said...

Well I think it is immediately obvious who needs to be shot - preferrably right in those scary nostrils - Judd you're out of here.

The next bit is not so easy because I would happily look at Rob every day for the rest of my life, although I don't think I would fully trust him after his video scandal. Therefore that leaves me having wild and dirty sex with Mr Lowe and spending the rest of my days with Andrew. My teenage self would be rapt as I've always had some loving for Mr McCarthy.

HollyB said...

My thoughts precisely, nicely said Jen!

Lesley said...

Root - Judd Nelson
Shoot - Andrew McCarthy(have you seen how he has aged
Marry - Rob Lowe(Have you seen how he has aged

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...