Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bliss!!



What do you get when you add Matthew Perry and Zac Efron together?

A very excited Jenny!

Matt was always my favourite boy 'Friend', and he has teamed up with the very young, but very delectable Zac Efron to make a movie that I will no doubt see on multiple occasions. I am fully prepared to love it, even if it sucks, just for the casting.
It's about a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.
Shades of Freaky Friday which can't be bad, and besides who wouldn't love to turn back the clock at some stage of their lives?



I know K. will come with me - anyone else??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...