Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some Extra Beach Bodies for K.

Aaah! Marcus! Even wheel-chair bound you were hot. He's well on his way towards 50 and this body is very worthy of K's beach perve.


Ryan Kwanten - these days he's moved a long way from Summer Bay and rarely has his shirt on. For this we will always be grateful. I know one reader in particular who will quiver with pleasure at this addition (Hi Kell).


Now I am well aware that my co-author has already shared the joys of Channing Tatum with you but I just couldn't leave it at that, in fact I have so many near naked shots of CT that I couldn't choose..
so here he is again. If you haven't seem 'She's The Man' yet than go and borrow it just for this scene!











I'm a recent admirer of this beach worthy body. It is Mr Cam Gigandet and HE IS HOT! Even as the evil vampire James from Twilight you could see the potential, but for real AAA eye candy see the fight flick - 'Never Back Down' also starring Sean Faris from K's list.
Greg Louganis, the pretty boy of international diving and one of the hottest beach bodies still.
I hope I have been able to add a little to K's recovery and that I have reaffirmed her faith in me after the Billy Ray fiasco.

I would particularly like to thank her for the Zac Efron addition to her list - I always need a little Zac in my day.

If you have any other bodies you think should be shared let us know and we'll post them for you.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Hey K how's the therapy ????? naked men help ... I'm sure Billy Ray would be "hot" naked?????
I'm not talented like J & K but what about Hugh ????? now there's a bod ............. he's in my top 10!!!! and a leave pass

Kell said...

Thanks J, much appreciated!

Kell said...

J, did you see the new Armani Underwear ad featuring Becks? Now that is a body worth mentioning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...