Friday, February 27, 2009

we take our voting polls seriously ...ok!
























So, I was thinking about J's current 'hot or not' and i knew which way I would vote immediately, however, I thought I would investigate a little further to give a local Melbourne boy a fair go.

Great guy, stayed with the same unfamous wife for years, writes and directs his own films (Q AND A at the Nova March 12 to discuss his latest project), he races cars, he still lives in Melbourne......so he sounds like a great guy, but is he hot???? I still know which way I am going to vote, but this may help those of you still undecided!
























And don't forget his HOT friends...........



Hmmmmm, just thought i might make you think twice before voting!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe a poll even needs to be done for this, he is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!

Kell said...

He's certainly come a long way since 'Poider' (peter) in The Castle and 'Chopper'.
Must find a pic from Black Hawk Down to add to those that J has included.
Sizzling!

JK said...

Why is Brad starting to look more like his wax model than himself??

JK said...

Great to see Eric on Rove last night - very funny man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...